10 Rules for Weight Management
Why are we overweight?
- Never before has food been so abundant or so delicious
- Never before has life been so sedentary
- It is hard to change the habits of a lifetime
Why must you lose weight?
To avoid diseases
- To look better
- To have more energy for life
10 Rules For Weight Management
- Avoid the “whites” – sugar, white bread, white pasta, white rice – they create fat in the body
- Eat your carbs at breakfast time to power your day
- Drink plenty of water
- Limit tea and coffee to 4 per day
- Only drink alcohol and fizzy drinks on weekends (and limit to 3 per weekend)
- Eat salad and protein for lunch (no carbs)
- Enjoy two healthy snacks and one small treat per day
- For dinner, eat vegetables and protein, no need for carbs
- Always have a healthy dessert such as fruit salad, yoghurt with honey, and chopped walnuts
- Take some exercise every day
Top Tips for You!
- Portion sizes per meal should be limited to as much as you can hold in 2 cupped hands
- A portion of ice cream is one scoop
- Always say “no thank you” to second helpings
- Always ask the waiter to take the bread basket away
- French fries and cakes are for special occasions
- A colourful plate of food is a healthy plate of food
If the highlight of your day is what you eat next, then you need a more exciting life!
If you need extra help why not try Actrim2 which will speed up the weight loss, making you more motivated to make the necessary changes for long-term weight management.