Your Guide to Maintaining Vitality
For men, maintaining vitality isn’t just about maintaining your sex drive, it’s about retaining a sense of youthfulness and strength.
You can improve your vitality by improving your health.
Good health and vitality go together. You want to be fit, strong and healthy!
Nutrition & Exercise Play a Major Role in Determining Virility
What to Eat
- Eat a healthy balanced diet low in fat
- A diet high in fat and white carbs raises the risk of impotence, heart disease, diabetes and some cancers
- Being overweight can have health problems leading to diabetes and impotence
- Honey can improve circulation, reduce blood pressure, and help reduce blood glucose levels, which can be very helpful with people with diabetes
What to Drink
- Make sure you drink plenty of water
- Drinking 1-2 litres of water each day will help to reduce fatigue and improve your metabolilsm
- Exercise improves blood flow throughout the body
- Aim for half an hour of exercise each day
- The more you exercise the more energy you have
- Exercise and quiet meditation can help to reduce stress levels
Causes of Impotence
Although the frequency of impotence increases with age, age itself is not a cause of impotence.
Men are capable of maintaining their sexual virility well into their nineties.
Men may experience sexual function problems due to certain medications, alcohol abuse, smoking, diabetes and obesity and psychological problems.
Poor blood flow in the penile artery is the primary cause of impotence.
Limit alcohol intake and do not smoke; both can aggravate impotence. Smoking increases the risk of impotence by 50 % as it can narrow the penile arteries making it difficult to sustain an erection.
Potenz was developed to aid circulation and improve libido.
Potenz helps restore vitality with the use of natural ingredients.
The active natural constituents of Potenz include concentrated botanical extracts and other naturally occurring ingredients:
- Ginkgo Biloba stimulates blood flow and may be helpful in cases of erectile dysfunction
- Muira Puama and Terrestris Tribulis have been shown to be effective for libido and sexual function
- Pygeum Africanum contributes towards helping increase prostate secretion
- Panax ginseng boosts energy and vitality
- Vitamin E is necessary for the health of the reproductive system, the integrity of the red blood cells and for the functioning of the white blood cells of the immune system